Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Love that Dare Not Speak it's Name

OK, so we've now covered ad nauseum that I just love Juno and Diablo Cody, right? Right. Well, I bopped on over the this cool site today called iklipz that an old friend of mine from high school is a part of, mostly just to check out what he's working on in general. And what is front and center on the home page? This six minute interview with Diablo Cody and Jason Reitman about Juno. This is too cool, I tell ya.

EDIT: I have since found out that Diablo Cody was not wearing any panties during this interview and much creative editing was required to keep things from going all Britney-like. You can take the girl out of the strip joint, but I guess you can't take the stripper outta the girl, huh?

Please to enjoy...and rush out and see this movie ASAP. Seriously, you can thank me later.


No comments: